Arm fat can be a major confidence killer for many people, and the one type of fat they would absolutely love to get rid of. Many people become highly self-conscious, so much so that they resort to wearing only long sleeves. With the right exercise routine, it is possible to tone your triceps and biceps, and rid your arms of unwanted fat that has been a sore spot for too long now.
Here are some simple exercises that, if performed regularly and accompanied by proper nutrition, can help you get rid of arm fat quickly.
10Simple Arm Rotating Exercise
- Stand upright with your feet slightly apart.
- Stretch your arms out to each side, holding them parallel to the floor.
- Ball your hands in fists.
- Begin rotating your fists to get your arms moving in fast clockwise motions. Do this until you have rotated your arms 20 times.
- Bring your arms back down by your sides and relax for 15 seconds.
- Repeat the exercise 10 to 15 times.
Do this exercise twice every day, or more frequently if you can.
It is a simple exercise that you can perform standing outside your office when you’re catching a break, or in the kitchen while you wait for your toast to pop out of the toaster!